Hi, I'm Deegan. I'm a moderately experienced 5e player and I'm looking for another game to add to my repertoire. I have played 5e for about 3.5 years and have ran the gamut of classes so I'm pretty flexible for what your group might need. I've played an idiot barbarian, a suave, but not pervy, bard, a sneaky rogue that wasn't as sneaky as he thought, and an artificer that once he started talking couldn't stop really. I really love doing deep dives on to my characters and learning what makes them tick. I like a good mix of Combat, Exploration, and RP like the title states. I have multiple character concepts some of which I can show here.  A goblin warlock named Grimmaw whose patron is the Nilbog. Grimmaw was a pirate whose ship was sunk during a kraken attack and he wants nothing more than to seek his vengeance upon the monster that killed his clan.  K'Van: a half-orc fighter who has surprassed everyone's expectations and has managed to survive as long as he has. He's not the brightest bulb in the shed as he would say. But what he lacks in smarts he gains in trivial wisdom and pure strength.  Elma: A gnomish life cleric whose family has moved on to greener pastures without her and it's her mission to see her granchildren. The people in her town used to call her "the hag" for her garish appearance but all she's ever wanted was a group of people to care for. Now that her children are grown and have kids of their own she's deadset on going to see her family but first she needs to leave her town, the only one she's ever known.  Anyway I have these character concepts ready to flesh out more or others if none of these would fit in. My availability is Sat-Tue 830pm until 4am and anywhere in between.