Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PAID] [STAR WARS] [WEG] [REUP] [D6] Star Wars Roleplaying Game - Players Wanted TUESDAYS at 7pm PST

Edited 1606773548
Star Wars Roleplaying Game *Players Wanted* Be a Brash Pilot, a Smuggler, or a Wookie. You and your rebel friends must work together to face off against an evil Empire that is threatening the galaxy! Using the Star Wars West End Games rules systems (aka Star Wars WEG aka Star Wars REUP) we will be starting a new Star Wars campaign. The setting will take place in between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. We will do a Session 0 to build characters and discuss the game. I need a minimum of 4 players to start the game (maximum of 6 players). Game occurs weekly on Tuesdays from 7pm - 9pm PST New players are always welcome. Here is a link to the LFP page: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/265044/star-wars-rpg-tuesdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/265044/star-wars-rpg-tuesdays</a> About Me: I am GM Jeremy. I have been playing RPG's for over 30 years. I started with the original "red box" basic D&amp;D, then quickly moved onto first and second edition AD&amp;D and now D&amp;D 5e. I have also played many different RPG's over the years, like Star Frontiers, MERPS, Star Wars (WEG), Shadowrun, Call of Cthulhu and many many more. My DM'ing style is a mix of combat, role playing, character development, dungeon crawls, and puzzles.&nbsp; I am also one of the primary GM's for the The Wednesday Knights (TWKLive!) on YouTube. Please check out my&nbsp; Roll20 profile page &nbsp;to learn more. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per player per session. Payment to be made via my website prior to each game session. Contact me for payment details. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Updated the game duration from 3 hours weekly, to 2 hours weekly.