Hello! I just recently quit my job and now I have a lot more free time to GM games. To help support myself until I find other work/finish college, I want to get into paid GMing. I am an experienced GM, I've been doing it for several years now, five at least and I've always wanted to do paid GMIng, I've just never had the time. My style of GMing is focused on telling stories and making the players feel awesome. I tend to have a pulpy style, with players getting into fistfights with Nazi's ontop of zeppelin's as the big bad has a long monologue about his plan of world domination. I tend to flub rules to facilitate this, if I feel a rule get's in the way of my overall goal or story, I will just ignore the rules. For payment, I will be using paypal, and the payments will be done per session. Either 10$ or 15$ per session. My idea's are thus.  Warhammer FFG: I plan on doing a homebrew setting with this, set in my own Sci-Fi verse I've been working on since I was 12 (I am now 22). The players will be members of the Order of Saint Brennus, a knightly order sworn to the setting's version of the catholic church. This is a setting that in many ways the opposite of 40k. It is very idealistic, magic that while unknown, is also safer and positively seen by the galactic community. With a heavy influence of gaelic and arthurian myth, star wars and other classics, the game will focus on demon hunting, preparing for a coming war, trying to remain neutral in the politics of the order's native nation and keeping within the ideals of chivalry. Legend of the Five Rings: A typical Emerald Magistrate game, running through both homebrew and official modules both by FFG and AEG.  Star Wars: Either Edge of the Empire or Age of Rebellion, again running through both homebrew and official modules. I have not yet decided, and I will run whatever the majority of people want.