Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pull values from a repeating array, and print the loop of values out in another section.

Edited 1606292454
Can someone help me out with this question, it seems like it should be simple but I can't wrap my head around the code. Here's a mockup of what I want to be able to do, using the structure from Dark Heresy 1st Edition. The "Basic Skill Roller" is what I'd want displayed to the player, and the Basic Skills I would want hidden away in another section of the page, in a hidden div. (The players would really only need to access most of this detail at level-up) The Basic Skill Roller should be populated by looping through the array of all Basic Skills and retrieving the fields set as  attr_basicskillname  and  attr_basicskilltotal , and display those values. Assuming my fieldset was simplified down to this for Basic Skills, how would I pull the values from the array and print them in a different table in a character sheet, with one record per row? <fieldset class="repeating_basicskills"> <input name="attr_basicskillname" type="text"> <input disabled name="attr_basicskilltotal" type="number" value="100"> </fieldset> Thanks for any assistance in advance!
I went with the simpler approach of using a toggle to hide those values when they weren't needed to be interacted with.