Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom attribute tracking

( D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet) Is it possible to link a custom attribute to a repeating resource? I have created a custom attribute "Dread" (Current 0, Max 7) so that I can add this to the characters token. I now want it to be displayed (and tracked) on the actual sheet (the only place I could think of is a repeating resource). The idea is that it should end up working like HP - you can add/subtract on the token or the sheet. I hope this makes sense :)
I don't know if there's an API to link the Dread attribute to the resource, but you can definitely link the resource to your token, but I think only the first two are valid resource options to link, at least it was that way the last time I tried to link a resource tracker to my token.
Hi Dakota, Many thanks for that :)