Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating another Tabletop Game: Dominion

Hello! I am interested in seeing if you generous content creators would be interested in working on an online adaptation for the Dominion Deck-building Card Game. I recently got into this game and would love to have an online form of this as the existing online platform for this is difficult for me and my group to use. Any suggestions on how we could get this started would be welcome!
I agree with you.  I'd be great.  Roll20 seems far to consumed with getting "ever-greater realism in their Dynamic Lighting" ... to instead rather implement practical features or abilities like "better manipulation of 'card decks'".  I'll work with you in the coding effort if you have some scheme.