Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D5e OGL] Copying Compendium Tokens loses everything but token art (bars and sheet associations)

Just encountered a new issue today: Selecting an NPC token then copy/pasting it will result in the new token having no sheet association, no name, and no values for the bars. PC tokens can be copied without issue. Further experimentation reveals that only tokens drug over from the Compendium in the last 2 weeks show this behavior. All older tokens copy without issue. I've recreated this issue on both Firefox & Chrome with all extensions disabled.
I'm noticing that if I open the token and "Save Changes", the token will then copy properly. But if I open the token and push cancel, the token still doesn't copy properly.
More unexpected behavior: If I change the attribute a bar is associated with, then the token copies properly. However, this appears to be because changing a token bar attribute automatically saves the token! You can see that the token values are immediately updated on the VTT, and remain that way even if I push "Cancel". Reopening the Token Settings shows that the bar attribute change persists, along with any changes made before it. Given that "Save" & "Cancel" buttons are part of the UI, I'd call this undesired behavior.