Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I don't want other player see the nigth vision of other player, How I do?

Edited 1606360481
So my problème is the players can see want the other players see... And I dont want that! what i do?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are a couple possible causes of this. Have you set the characters and/or tokens to be controlled by all? Simply set them to be controlled only by the player who's character it is. or, have you set the light being emitted from the token to be visible to all? simply uncheck that option on the token.
So I looked at all my players and he all individually controls their characters. I check on Edit Token, and the “all players can see light” button is not selected. I add that I made my modifications with the dynamic light option and that it says update in blue above. I don't know what that means.

Edited 1606382242
I am having this same issue, starting in the last week or so.  All of my players can see the nightvision of the one character that has it, and I've CTRL-L to verify this.  He is not emitting light, and the token controls are set properly as well.  Nothing is different from when I ran the last session, which was a week and a half ago.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Chris said: I am having this same issue, starting in the last week or so.  All of my players can see the nightvision of the one character that has it, and I've CTRL-L to verify this.  He is not emitting light, and the token controls are set properly as well.  Nothing is different from when I ran the last session, which was a week and a half ago. Control + L is fairly unreliable if you are using UDL, and this exact thing is a known issue for UDL currently.  Have you actually tested this with one of your players, or given yourself control of a token and rejoined as player to verify what the players truly will see?  If you are using the legacy lighting system, I don't know what the issue might be since it still works for me.