Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My player cannot see his sheet.

Hello, I am currently having an issue where my player cannot see his sheet, only his bio. Other than that is just blank. I've removing him and readding him from the permissions, I've had him leave the game and rejoin, and still no luck? Is there any help for this? Thank you.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Are they using chrome or ff?  Try both.  Have them clear their browser cache.  Seems there are some browser issues on roll20 currently that can be solved by clearing the browser cache.  Does the same thing happen if you create a new character for them?
They used Brave (Which is basically another version of Chrome). They tried clearing their cache but with no luck, and the maps where also still not working. He went onto Microsoft edge and it worked. Also yes I tried that and it didn't work. So I think it's probably a Chrome issue. Thank you for responding, and I hope roll20 fixes the issues with chrome.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Glad you found a workaround.  Funny how an unsupported browser works...  In roll20's defense, their vtt is a browser-based platform which means low barrier to entry, but they must constantly adapt to chrome and ff changes/updates.