Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help. How do I make and sell Bundles

Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
I am looking at the Bundle feature from Item Management and Create New Item in hopes of combining 3 of my products into 1 at a discounted total. I've been searching for instruction or experiences with this procedure on Roll20 and haven't found any resources on the matter. The trouble I face at the moment is with adding items. Of the possible selections to bundle I am unable to add my currently released items. I can select items currently in review and probably additional draft items. It may come down to emailing for support unless there is a step by step process people are aware of. Hope for help! TY in advance.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It's easy as long as you have at least 1 new item. You just add the URLs of the other items to the note for Roll20 when you submit. For a bundle that is entirely existing items, set up the bundle, then set up a support request describing the situation and the URLs of the items to be added. <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003897234" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003897234</a>
Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
@ Brian C. Thank you for the tip. I have submitted now with your approach. I included screenshots for the 3 packages under the banner for the bundle. 1 item was pending review so it is the "bundle forerunner" and the other 2 items i linked in the submission notes as they were released already and not an option in item management. I hope the process isn't a pain for whoever reviews it. I figured the structure of making a set of packs slowly and then bundling what products are related might help to vitalize my storefront or give me further insight at least into what products people like. This will be a bit of a slow approach, but if it yields results this structure might be a way to set release schedules for myself. ty again