Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer problem

I am a DM using the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount module to start a new campaign; EGTW has certain player-character backgrounds specific to the book. Why do they not show up in the charactermancer background drop-down options? For example: Sage - Cobalt Soul Scholar (It used to pop up before, I think) is no longer a drop-down option. I only see Sage (PHB) as one of the drop down options. There are several other backgrounds specific to the book that do not show up. Am I expected to manually input them? is there a game setting option I need to check or uncheck?  Please advise! 

Edited 1606435039
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you have Campaign Sharing turned on for that game, and is EGTW whitelisted in the compendium settings? All options available on the campaign settings page
the above screen shot is of the selections made
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looking through the source material, only Grinner and Volstrucker Agent are new backgrounds. There is a section about ways you can adapt the existing backgrounds to fit the campaign, but they aren't written up like new backgrounds. There are no mechanical differences. I.e. it is campaign advice, not a rule. Just choose "Sage" and write in the specialty if necessary.
ok thanks so much!