Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token bars issues

I like using the token bars to display HP , armor class and speed for PCs, NPCs and monsters. I select 'hp' , 'ac' and 'speed' in the dropdowns and the 'hp' is always correct but the 'ac' is always wrong and the 'speed' doesn't show up most of the time. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known broken feature?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
What character sheet are you using?  Does the NPC version of the sheet use the same attribute names to store values for armor class and speed as the PC sheet?
@ Kraynic I guess I should've mentioned that before. I'm using th Roll20 5E character Sheet. But I've checked the data and you're right! I've found 'npc_speed' and 'npc_ac'. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!