Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5E] [GMT+1] Experienced Player Looking for Roleplay Heavy Campaign

Hello to all Dice Nerds and Geeks, My name is ZeAfroGentleman, but for ease perhaps just calling me Ze or Afro works better. I'm a twenty-six year old Dungeons and Dragons player that's in search for a new campaign to fill in the time slot for my Saturday evening. I'm looking for a Roleplay Heavy Campaign, doesn't matter whether it's module or not, but would prefer homebrew overall. As for what modules I've played, I've only played Out of the Abyss and Ghosts of the Saltmarsh, in which I'm looking for a Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign, given mine ended quite soon into the overall campaign. As for my personality, I'm goofy, bombastic, over-the-top, and an avid lover of anime and naturally roleplay. I stream on Twitch three days a week, for about three to four hours each day I stream. Overall I'm also someone that's very empathetic, very caring and very nurturing. Overall quite laid back and wanting to have fun here. I'm looking for a campaign that starts around noon EST  for the sake of time zones. This would be 6PM GMT+1 give or take. Somewhere around that timeframe. Experience wise I have about four or so years of Dungeons and Dragons 5E experience, with having Dungeon Mastered two campaigns myself. So if you're looking for another player, and if your game fits the time frame. Please DM me or reply on this thread. Not looking for a paid game. Don't have the funding for that, I'm afraid. -ZeAfroGentleman.
Giving this a bump!
Giving this another bump!
Hi Ze, I GM a long running sci fi rpg We're looking to recruit more crew for our starship if you're still seeking a game & not set on D&D PM me if interested - Jeff
Jeff said: Hi Ze, I GM a long running sci fi rpg We're looking to recruit more crew for our starship if you're still seeking a game & not set on D&D PM me if interested - Jeff Looking for something traditional D&D. Not a big fan of sci-fi regardless. Thank you for the offer.
Militia theme hombrew world in a typical wizards and dragons fantasy world.  Please reach me on discord if interested: Mustard #2472. 
Still looking. I know I haven't said much lately, but still looking.
Bumpity Boo. This Gentleman is still looking.
I'd like to reiterate I'm NOT looking for a pay to play game. I don't have the funding for it.
Still looking for a game to play. My preference for a campaign is also something more Nordic in setting. So, hit me up if you have an free-to-play campaign.
Hey, I'd like to help you bump this thread. I'm GMT +1 based, and also looking for a game on Saturday. I've only played a little D&D but I'm very experienced with Vampire the Masquerade, ST'ing/running my own long-term game for nearly a year now. Given the experience I am a huge  fan of strong roleplay games and actually not a big fan of combat just yet, still learning to appreciate those elements. But a roleplay heavy campaign would be amazing to join. I'm a huge fan of creative characters and concepts and an avid fan of detailed and complex worlds and characters, and love creating my own. Ze Afro if you're looking for a game still then I'd love to look for a game in the same timeslot with you, and maybe catch the eye of a DM passing through!
sir mordred said: Hey, I'd like to help you bump this thread. I'm GMT +1 based, and also looking for a game on Saturday. I've only played a little D&D but I'm very experienced with Vampire the Masquerade, ST'ing/running my own long-term game for nearly a year now. Given the experience I am a huge  fan of strong roleplay games and actually not a big fan of combat just yet, still learning to appreciate those elements. But a roleplay heavy campaign would be amazing to join. I'm a huge fan of creative characters and concepts and an avid fan of detailed and complex worlds and characters, and love creating my own. Ze Afro if you're looking for a game still then I'd love to look for a game in the same timeslot with you, and maybe catch the eye of a DM passing through! Never played Vampire the Masquerade, but I'm fine with you helping and looking along with me. I'm mainly looking for a traditional game, preferably homebrew and not pay to play, with an emphasis on roleplay.
Giving this another bump!
Hey i might have something &nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9746339/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9746339/slug%7D</a>