I am looking for the final player to fill out my RotR game. **Seeking 1 player. 3/4 slots are taken.** Optimally sessions are going~3 hours on Wednesdays at 5 pm PST.   The party so far...Life Oracle, Alchemist, and Summoner.  The players are generally new to Pathfinder, but has some experience in 5e. Are you brand new, looking to try Pathfinder out? Are you a veteran player looking for adventure? I am seeking players who wish to immerse themselves in the story with setting appropriate characters.  High priority for players with interesting and unique characters vs. min/maxed combat machines.    About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now.  I have over 4000 hours logged playing PF, I am fairly experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.  So I always welcome input from players.  (No ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.     I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices (done poorly), visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.  I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.  I'm here to tell a story. This is my first time looking for a premium game, so my prices are low. I am also hoping to gather regular feedback from my players, so that I can improve. **Resume:** Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull & Shackles (Completed): GM Jade Regent (Completed): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Mummy's Mask (Ongoing, Book 4): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player