Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are we going top get Pathfinder 2 "Troubles in Otari" Module?

Just wondering..."The Slithering" was released was hoping this one would be too...it ties and can continue to the beginner box adventure release. 
I too am very concerned, and thought non lost omens content was supposed to be day 1. 
I wonder if we can get a Roll20 response? Is it not coming? or is it just late?
I have a slight response from a source.  It seems someone thought it was the Beginner Box adventure which they do have, and they are aware it isn't.
Ryn said: I have a slight response from a source.  It seems someone thought it was the Beginner Box adventure which they do have, and they are aware it isn't. Thanks for the response. But does that mean it will show up later or is not going to get done? :)
Any News, Just finish Beginner Box : "Menace Under Otari", and want continue with "Troubles in Otari". Any update ? It's plan or not ? If yes who when :)
Honestly would love to see more Pathfinder Modules in general in the marketplace.  I loved what they did with Rise of the Runelords, saved me a lot of time and I'd gladly shell out for another campaign if they ported one of the ones I was interested in, like Strange Aeons, or the rest of Return of the Runelords.   But from what I've seen/heard they won't be finishing what they started or adding more first edition campaigns.   Shame.
Following up on this, I would love to get the follow-up module, Troubles in Otari as well.
Seem now than "Troubles in Otari" is PFS sanctionned so hope to have soon some good news, a gift under Christmas Tree ?
Running my kids through the Beginner's Box Adventure and would love to continue with their characters into Troubles in Otari without doing a ton of prep... Soon maybe? 🤞
Still no Roll20 response? Maybe I will try in the Pro forum
Posted December 13th no response yet....either way!
Aaron Shanks  Marketing & Media Manager Thursday, 03:34 pm   |  FLAG   |  LIST  |  REPLY + We have no timeline from Roll20. The choice is theirs. If I hear one, I will tell you. Edit: Sorry, I pled ignorance too soon. Our Director of Licensing knows what they are working on. AP's are high on their list, understandably. Their services are in high demand during the pandemic. So they have to "pick their battles." Politely communicating to them your interest in Troubles in Otari may be effective. *wink* From the Paizo Forums So there still could be some hope if we get more people here asking for this :) Tom
Count me in as someone interested in seeing this available -- I'm enjoying running my group through the beginner box adventure right now, and it would be nice to be able to proceed into its natural continuation!
Hope Roll20 get this going soon, what is the point with the starter box, but unable to buy and play Troubles in Otari to keep the fun going. (I don't want to spend a lot of time putting maps and encounters together, that is why I pay, run and play.) 
Yea it would be great to get a response either way...also there is no round table in Jan it appears so cannot ask there either
My group will be finishing Beginner Box VERY SOON!  We would like to continue on Roll20 with Troubles in Otari.  Sure hope they make this available.
Still no word on this? I guess they are no longer staying with release dates as they have missed that last 2...it would be great to get some sort of communication
Lets hope more and different people post up in this thread on this subject, GM's get your players involved might be a good start!! Tom
Good news from the Twitch stream, they ARE working on this module!! Tom
Nice!
Sweet

Edited 1614199731
JJL
Pro
Hopefully they do release this module before whole abomination vaults is over, would be kinda nice for them to start working on that one too. Seriously though if they start ignoring PF2e aps as well, I'm not sure I'll be renewing my subscription anymore even with everything I've already invested on the marketplace :P (really hoping this is just temporary because of shenanigans or due to flip mats and flip tile maps being added)
Figured I'd update for anyone who doesn't religiously type "Paizo" in the marketplace like I do, Troubles in Otari is in the marketplace now for those still interested!
Nice!
Woo :3 Hoping we still get new aps, but great to have troubles in otari finally