Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add a shopping cart to marketplace

Score + 45
I know this has been requested a lot, but the devs never seem to respond.  I would love to buy a ton of assets from an artist, but can only purchase one at a time, which will absolutely cause my card to be flagged for fraud because 50 purchases online in a row is definitely suspicious.  Honestly, even just a "purchase all from artist" button or something like that would be nice.  
Not only the possibility of getting flagged as fraud, but each transaction incurs a processing fee. Stripe charges 2.9%+ $0.30 per transaction. That fee is either paid by Roll20, or comes out of the artist's profits, or tacked onto the total cost, we the customers pay. It doesn't seem like much, but it adds up pretty fast. The fact we can't add items to a cart for one checkout is baffling to me.
Yes, this would be handy
I am pretty sure I'll have to call my bank tomorrow because they will freeze my card after having to buy 12 marketplace items INDIVIDUALLY instead of all in one purchase. -_- I would certainly by things more often if a cart system were implemented.
2 years later, Come on Roll20, please. 
+1. I recently made several purchases at once, and the fact that they went through as individual transactions was a big surprise.
please
+1 Also super handy for expensive purchases! You can then run it through PayPal's 'Pay Instalments' feature to help spread out the cost!