Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [3.5-5E D&D][Free]The World of Haven

Start Date: Thursday the 7th of Jan Day of the Week: Thursday Time: 18-22 GMT ( <a href="https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-cet-est" rel="nofollow">https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-cet-est</a> ) Language: English I'm a veteran GM and am looking to run a 3,5E or 5E game. I am looking for 4-5 more players. I am looking to form agreements with would-be players, that we each understand and agree to some conditions. In a world, where strange magic is viewed with suspicions, where the imperial family has locked themselves up, and where the kings of the seven kingdoms fight for power, and where the deepest corner of the world hums with mysteries and wonders. There is a little town called “The Green Front”. It's a small village, laying near one of the main travelling roads to the far east and the shining plains. The towns people continue their lives and duties, unbeknown to them the events going into motion around them. This is the town where our adventure starts. But unbeknown to them all, they will soon start out on quest.. A quest to save the world.. Will they be ready? Will they face the challenges and adventures ahead. Only time will tell.&nbsp; Information about the world High magic world - Means, we will have magical items, lots of spells. Magic is not unnormal Realistic NPC levels. What this means, is that the guards are around in my world 1-5 levels, captains of the guard a bit more. No high levels all over the place My own origin story and story of the races, this means, some races might be changed a bit, same with their normal stats and details of some races Own factions, noble houses, faiths and what not Hero Campaign means that the players are not just another “person” in my world, and will feel special as the story progresses. My expectations: 18+ Years old. This isn’t for NSFW content but I want to deal with adults. Prefer some roleplay experience. Not accepting a premade group. I am doing this with a friend and we don’t want a group of 5 people to show up and so we are the odd ones out. I will accept single individuals and pairs of people. Discord voice chat is a must. This will be done primarily via voice, not through text. Consistency: Be on time ready to play nearly every week (I understand things happen and you might miss a session). I would like to know at least 24 hours before the session starts if you won’t make it. Be courteous towards the members of the group. Your characters might be rivals, but you, as players, need not be. What you can expect of me I will create a story that will be unique and draw you in. I am really good at this. Free. I will not be expecting any money for this. I am doing this for my own enjoyment. I will be on time, ready to play at the appointed time. I am willing to talk with you about your character's goals and incorporate them into the wider story. I’ve been GMing for 20 years. I’ve been in a lot of different situations I have a lot of experience in different systems, from D&amp;D to World of Darkness, Star Wars, Call of Cthulhu. I am not very experienced with Roll20. There are a lot of mechanics I don’t understand. Don’t expect elaborate battlemaps, but I will make up for this with a story. Setting: A homebrewed setting. Due to it being a homebrew, do not expect a lot of prewritten lore. I can give broad strokes here, if you want some details about something specific, ask me directly.. How to Apply: Contact me on discord ( Anne #5662 ) and we will voice chat. We will talk and I will ask a few questions. I’ll make the decisions based on what I think is best for the group from there.
I signed up and am looking forward to the game.&nbsp; We're looking for more so come on in.
So! we already got a few lovely players! btw!&nbsp;merry christmas everyone! Remember! If you add me on discord it might take a few hours before I accept. I might be sleeping or something silly... who knows! but do feel free to add me and contact me.
Have sent a friend request on Discord. I suck at Discord so it took a while...
So we got 5 players now, I got a single last spot for the soul with passion and power! Do not hesitate to contact me, I will write here when the team is full.
Aaand we are full! Sorry guys! Hopefully next time we got more spots for you all! Thank you to those that added me to talk to me about the campagin! :)
So! the team made characters last night! and our first game day was launced! Sadly there was one person in the group that did not feel the setting and the game was something for them, so they politely declined and bowed out.. So! We still have room for one new person, The critia upstairs in the first comment still hold, Game is free and you are need to add me to discord to talk. I will post it here -&nbsp; Anne #5662 - So Thank you for reading this! :)
I've added you in discord ID is&nbsp;SPEverett#2948 but also PMed you just to make sure&nbsp;
Sorry Sephicient! We just got the last person! sorry! Lots of people added me at the same time! :)
Hello! seems like we had another player who suddenly out of the blue left! so we are 5 people looking for one lucky person that like to join us in our epic campaign! We are playing 3.5! so that is settled!&nbsp; You can add me to discord, where we can have a chat about details of the game, questions and what not! Anne #5662 I will write here if the spot is taken! so gogogo! :D
Got out our missing spot filled! promised to write here so! :)
If you need someone who meets all the above criteria and won't suddenly disappear feel free to message me. I have no Thursday commitments currently, but am looking to find something soon (ended my last campaign before Covid and looking to start something new) :)
p.s I know you're full - just sticking the message here just in case. GLHF!
This group is still searching for a group member, reason is, seems like there sadly is a trent for some people to sign up for something, and not meeting up! So! If you&nbsp; are still up for a wonderful 3.5 campagin, with lovely players, then feel free to contact me for a chat on discord. :) Discord =&nbsp; Anne #5662 Hope to hear from you, I will write here if the spot is taken, like last time. PS: Morgan, tried to write to you privately for a few days, could not get a hold of you, so I will search for someone else.
We are looking for still one more person to play with us! Here is a few updates 1. We are ECL 11 2. We are playing 3.5 3. We are a happy bunch! looking to do some nice RP; so feel free to join in Hope to hear from someone! Just add me,&nbsp; Discord =&nbsp; Anne #5662 And we will have a chat :)
We just got the new member, Thank you all for reading and applying :) Thank you.
Hallo all, seems like getting a new person might be hard, lots of people sign up and then do not show up So! We are still looking for that 1-2 loyal member that really wants to play in a good setting.&nbsp; We are still playing 3.5 Feel free to add me to discord =&nbsp; Anne #5662 Hope to hear from you.
As one of the players in this game, I cannot enthuse enough. The world that the GM has made feels very much alive, and the story we're involved in is pretty great. Each player has something special about their character, that makes them unique to the storyline. This is truly a "Hero" campaign, we are the heroes of the story, not just a group of goons doing missions for others. The group itself is very welcoming and friendly, so don't be shy, come play with us! Just don't get a donkey. We don't have luck with those haha. RIP Ralph.
I'm sorry to see you're having trouble finding reliable players. I understand your pain all too well, having DM'd quite a bit. The flakiness is definitely worse online. If you haven't found someone, I'd like to talk about joining in. I sent you a request on Discord
Alrighty, I have taken contact with you both!&nbsp; So at this moment we are again full :)
Heya.&nbsp; I see that you're full, but 3.5 games are rare birds around here so I thought I'd say hi just in case you start looking again.&nbsp; (Nick)name: Reese Pronouns : She/her Discord: Reese#7575 Experience : Been playing D&amp;D since junior high: 3.5/Pathfinder/4e/5e (just don't tell anyone about the 4e.)&nbsp; Logged..hundreds(?) of hours on roll20 since the pandemic. Character concept :&nbsp; Happy to fill in what the party needs--tank/healz/etc. Happy gaming!
Thank you Reese., I did see that you added me! so.. I did decline the invite, but! I promise you if we ever stand and needing another player, I will go to you first :)