Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Outrageous moments in your gaming life?

I want to read the craziest stories about what's happened around a table. What was the most outrageous moment in your gaming life?
Bet this will be interesting 

Edited 1609205031
The Roll20 forums are for discussing topics directly related to Roll20 and its usage. As this is only indirectly related, you should take this discussion to another, broader, RPG discussion site.

Edited 1609216950
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Rabulais is correct. Great places to discuss this might be : /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/roll20 As it is, the thread will likely be locked by a mod soon as off topic.

Edited 1609234917
Before they lock this; My most outrageous moment was using an npc prince ( we were supposed to save ) as a surfboard to get across a slope of acid. Prince dead, but hey my character survived. That was my first D&D session 21 years ago and I still feel (kinda) bad about it! XD