Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GM clicks to popup and present a token image to players

As a GM, I like to present some monsters before the battle. This is a great part of the atmosphere. But currently I have to prepare in advance a Handout for each and every monster I want to show to players, to be able to click on the "Show to players" button at the right time. This is tedious. Would it be possible to have an easily accessible button/option on each token in the map to popup the token image and show it to players? Thanks!
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hello Bruno! This is a nice thing. I mean, I'd like to have something similar for NPC as well. Like having and handout chained to the token to show when it needed. Think like your players are exploring a market map, and they need to investigate and talk with people, it would be nice to have a "quick handout access" to make it pop when it needed without scrolling and digging in the folders or to fill your screen of "hidden" handout (IDK the English for it... you know when you click twice on the name of the handout and it resizes to a smallbox with a lowered opacity)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If the image you want to show is a token (which is any image on the tabletop, really), select the token and use shift + Z to show an enlarged pop up version of the image to everyone.&nbsp; It is one of the miscellaneous shortcuts listed on this page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Keyboard_Shortcuts" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Keyboard_Shortcuts</a> Players can pop up any image they can select by hitting Z.
Thank you Kraynic! This is exactly what I was looking for. I wish I knew these keyboard shortcuts earlier...
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .