Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I get API?

I checked the instructions in the Wiki but it seemed to assume that API Script would just be a part of the setting options.  It isn't listed there.  What am I missing here? I honestly just want to use a group initiative macro instead of rolling individual rolls for a large encounter.  I don't have any coding experience which seems to be an assumed skill with a lot of the instructions listed in the wiki.
The API is a Pro subscriber benefit, and is available for any games that the Pro subscriber creates.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Nikolas M. said: I checked the instructions in the Wiki but it seemed to assume that API Script would just be a part of the setting options.  It isn't listed there.  What am I missing here? It's also mentioned on basically every API wiki page that it's a Pro subscriber feature.