Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium D&D 5e issue

Edited 1610557918
Hi, sorry for my english. I posted this issue in another section, I didn't realize there's a specific section for compendium. I have a huge problem with the  D&D 5th Edition SRD Compendium . I'm trying to add some monsters in a blank map of a new game (but it happens also in a add-on map like Sunless Citadel or The Forge of Fury) but after the drag&drop the monster appear with a generic token in the map and under the characters in the journal. No images in the Bio&Info section. I tried Opera, Edge and Chrome. No differences.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think the SRD includes artwork.  The art is part of the commercial material you have to pay for, but isn't given for free.