Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace purchase not appearing in Art Library

I purchased three items from the marketplace--two map packs and an adventure, and two (a map pack and an adventure) are not appearing in the premium marketplace purchases dropdown of my art library's Premium Assets section. Yes, I went into the game master section of "My Game" and used the "game addon" option. Both have been added. Yes, when I open the art library, I set the search selection to "Everything".
Maps will be added to the Page menu of the game, and an adventure module (not an adventure add on) has to be selected as the base when creating a new game. To get the raw images of tokens, maps, and other art assets, you don't find them in the Art library.  You'd have to drag them onto the tabletop and open them open (shift-Z) then right-click and save them.
Okay that worked. Thanks.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Note that "shift-Z" is to show a popup of the image to all the players. Just pressing "Z" will show the enlarged image only to you. Maybe doesn't matter if they are not logged in, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Edited 1614389512
Jarren K. said: Maps will be added to the Page menu of the game, and an adventure module (not an adventure add on) has to be selected as the base when creating a new game. To get the raw images of tokens, maps, and other art assets, you don't find them in the Art library.  You'd have to drag them onto the tabletop and open them open (shift-Z) then right-click and save them. I find this to be dumb. I purchased and added 2 artpacks (an ice cave/cavern pack and and ice temple pack) and it loaded 20 pages of art to sift through. it would be easier if it was individually listed by pack in the premium assets tab. Now what? I have to sift through 20 pages, copy and past each piece to a new page, just to create a custom map?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It would be easier to help if we knew exactly what you purchased. Generally, art packs do not produce pages, addons or modules do. This is because the latter usually come with value adds like dynamic light lines, which art packs cannot do, being only graphics. I do believe that some creators offer bundles of addon/artpack if the concept supports, but that is entirely an individual creator's decision. Also, almost all art packs are downloadable, if you would prefer to work that way. Which packs are you working with?