Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Modify attributes with Power Card and Api

Hello everyone! I'm currently playing as a master with the Interlock system, using the Tony R. Cyberpunk 2020 sheet for characters. I'm trying to make my players use the sheet as little as possible, and I was wondering if I can modify attributes values from a macro/power card. I'm trying to add function from The Aaron's !ammo API in a PowerCard Text, but I cannot make it works. That's what I've tried, and doesn't work: !power {{ --name|@{selected|character_name} Status --leftsub|HP --rightsub|Condition --HP:| @{selected|hp} --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? Condition:|Uninjured !ammo @{selected|character_id} LightlyWounded 0 }} }} That's what i'm trying to do: Tony R. Cyberpunk 2020 sheet calculates malus from status condition adding a lot of "wound" attributes to a relate dice roll. For example, Serious condition apply a -2 to Reflex related rolls, but also a -1 to Saving Throw. In the character sheet, as I apply the Serious condition, it modifies the LightlyWounded and SeriousWound  attributes from 0 to 1, the SeriousWound attribute from 0 to 2, and the Wound attribute from 1 to 1.011. Those values relate to the Reflex and Saving Throw stat in their own specific way. What I'm trying to do is relate an HP Attribute assigned to the token to those "wound" attributes, so as a player modifies the HP and click on a STATUS macro/power card, the attributes modifies automatically based on how much HP the character has. I've tried also to use the !setattr API, with no success. also, I want to use a lot of codes, since I have to modify a lot of attributes. Also I need the conditional, since there are breaking points in HP progression for starting determinate conditions. How can I make it work? Is there a solution to my problem?

Edited 1610815830
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Like I said in the other thread, I'm pretty sure calling any other API inside PowerCard must be done with the --api_ method, but I'm unsure if it's possible to combine use of other API in combination with Conditionals. You can use other API inside PowerCard commands with <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/PowerCard#Advanced_API_Usage" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/PowerCard#Advanced_API_Usage</a> The example uses TokenMod, but it should be pretty easy to try using !ammo or ChatSetAttr instead. --api_token-mod|_ids @{selected|token_id} _ignore-selected _set statusmarkers|blue I also noticed your attempt at using Conditionals isn't as described in the API documentation. your API macro seems to have an extra }} at the end, but doubt it did anything. Not sure how freely the -- can be used, but one way might be to try the this: !power {{ --name|@{selected|character_name} Status --leftsub|HP --rightsub|Condition --HP:| [[ [$hp] @{selected|hp}]] --?? $hp.total == 40 ?? Condition:|Uninjured --api_ ammo @{selected|character_id} LightlyWounded 0 }} I suspect you might need to have the stuff from the conditional saved in one tag, and then do --api_ in a new tag on a new line. I suggest you try make either the external API call or the Conditional part work first, and then try to make then work together.

Edited 1610921104
I have two problem with that. Power card conditional works as it is: !power {{ --name| Status --titlefont| arial --txcolor|white --bgcolor|purple --leftsub|@{selected|token_name} --rightsub| HP, Condition --HP| [[@{selected|hp}]] ~~~ --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? Condition:|Uninjured Also, my API code works: !setattr --sel --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 But when I try to make them work together, roll20 gives me an error, so not only the code doesn't work, but also I cannot say if the conditional works. That's the power card complete text: !power {{ --name| Status --titlefont| arial --txcolor|white --bgcolor|purple --leftsub|@{selected|token_name} --rightsub| HP, Condition --HP| [[@{selected|hp}]] ~~~ --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? Condition:|Uninjured --api_setattr| --sel --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 }} That's the text of the error message: Errors No target characters. You need to supply one of --all, --allgm, --sel, --allplayers, --charid, or --name. No attributes supplied. I only know that even if the "condition 40 hp" its not fulfilled,so if the selected character has not 40 hp, the error text shows up.

Edited 1610925978
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you want this to be seen by more people that use this script (including the current author/maintainer of the script), then you should really scroll down the API forum page (t isn't even half way down the page at the time of this posting) to find a thread for Power Cards with almost 700 posts and 40k views.&nbsp; That thread is monitored by a lot of people, but most importantly by Kurt J. who writes code for the thing.&nbsp; Post there as I suggested in your other thread and you will know that people will see your problem that have the knowledge to help you.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Kraynic is correct... I don't always see individual threads, but I get notified when someone posts in the Powercards thread, so that is usually the best place to post questions (I know that might be counterintuitive to some - the assumption is that if it is a new thread it will get more attention, but generally the opposite is true :)) As to the issue you are running into, the cause revolves around the way APIs call other APIs. When you run an API command, Roll20 passes a list of the currently selected objects to the command processor as part of the message object. When an API script calls another API script, there is no way to specify selected objects. This means that attempting to use --sel in the api_setattr command will fail because nothing is selected. Also, conditionals only apply to the tag they are on, so your current macro will conditionally display "Condition:Uninjured" but the api_setattr will run without respect to the value of @{selected|hp} and its relationship to 40. There are a few ways to account for that, but probably the easiest is just to test the conditional again. (if you need to do more extensive output, a --skipto is probably the best choice). Something along these lines should work: !power {{ &nbsp; --name| Status&nbsp; --titlefont| arial --txcolor|white --bgcolor|purple &nbsp; --leftsub|@{selected|token_name} --rightsub| HP, Condition &nbsp; --HP| [[@{selected|hp}]] ~~~ --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? Condition:|Uninjured --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? api_setattr| --ignore-selected --ids @{selected|token_id} --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 }} You'll need to check the syntax of the setattr command, as I don't have a game set up with that character sheet to try it out on, but by passing the selected token to the command instead of relying on --sel you should be close to what you are attempting to do.
Hi! thank you for answer! Problem is SETATTR Api works only with&nbsp;--all, --allgm, --sel, --allplayers, --charid, or --name. The error and the "help" function confirm that. So&nbsp; @{selected|token_id}&nbsp; will not work. Only way is to identify every Pc/PNC Ids and wrote it after --charid, or every name, but i've tried it with one name/ one id and it doesn't work. Maybe the problem is&nbsp; --ignore-selected.&nbsp; Anyway, for now I make it work creating separate macros for conditions and referring all of them as buttons in a different macro called status. It's not automat, but for now is ok. Maybe with a different api i can make it work. The --ids solution that you suggest is also suggested by Roll20wiki PowerCard page. But, talking about TokenMod, say specifically: TokenMod&nbsp;: &nbsp;In order to call TokenMod with the --ids option, it is necessary to set token-mod's players-can-ids configuration to On with&nbsp; !token-mod --configure players-can-ids|on Is it possible that my only problem is that SettAttr is not compatibile with PowerCards?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you use @{selected|character_id} to pass to --charid?
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
I *MIGHT* have been confusing setattr and token-mod syntax :) But the issue is still the same in that the API can't pass on the selected token information.
Yes, Kurt J. is right. In chat directly, I've tried with those code: !setattr --ids @{selected|token_id} --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 !setattr --@{selected|token_id} --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 And they doesn't work. Only that one works in chat, but not in power card: !setattr --sel --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064
LU MASTER said: Yes, Kurt J. is right. In chat directly, I've tried with those code: !setattr --ids @{selected|token_id} --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 !setattr --@{selected|token_id} --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 And they doesn't work. Only that one works in chat, but not in power card: !setattr --sel --SeriousWound|0 --LightlyWounded|1 --SeriouslyWounded|1 --CriticallyWounded|1 --Mortal0Wounded|1 --Mortal1Wounded|1 --Mortal2Wounded|1 --Mortal3Wounded|1 --Mortal4Wounded|1 --Mortal5Wounded|1 --Mortal6Wounded|1 --Wound|3.064 Not sure if you've already found the solution for this, but when you use another API inside the powercards that also use "--" for any kind of command, you should replace the "--" for a "_" just like in the Token-mod, so it would be something like this: -- api_setattr| _sel _SeriousWound|0 _LightlyWounded|1 _SeriouslyWounded|1 _CriticallyWounded|1 _Mortal0Wounded|1 _Mortal1Wounded|1 _Mortal2Wounded|1 _Mortal3Wounded|1 _Mortal4Wounded|1 _Mortal5Wounded|1 _Mortal6Wounded|1 _Wound|3.064 Here's examples of my macros that use CharSettAtrr, Conditionals and Labels. Ex 1: !power {{ --name|Campo de Força --leftsub| ♦ Magia Arcana - Abjuração ♦^^ --rightsub|Alcance Variavel ♦ Ação Variavel ♦ --format|Rua --!showpic|[x](<a href="https://imgur.com/nvOa25S.gif" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/nvOa25S.gif</a>) --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|Magic Shield --hroll| [[ [$Conj] 0d0 + ?{Qual tipo de Conjuração?|Padrão (3 PM),1|Reação: Redução de Dano (4 PM),2|Aprimorada: Esfera Aprisionadora (10 PM e 4º Círculo),3|Aprimorada: Esfera Aprisionadora Flutuante (12 PM e 4º Círculo),4} ]] --?? $Conj.total == 1 ?? skipTo*1|Padrão --?? $Conj.total == 2 ?? skipTo*2|Aprimorada1 --?? $Conj.total == 3 ?? skipTo*2|Aprimorada2 --?? $Conj.total == 4 ?? skipTo*2|Aprimorada3 --:Padrão| --!A1| ~C **Conjuração Padrão** ~C --!A2| **Alvo:** Você^^**Alcance:** Pessoal^^**Duração:** Cena^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 0d0 + 3 + ?{Aumentos de PV Temporários? +5 PV por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} [TXT] ]]^^^^ *Esta magia cria uma película protetora sobre você. Você recebe pontos de vida temporários, mas apenas contra dano de corte, impacto ou perfuração.*^^^^**Pontos de Vida Temporários:** [[ [$Pvtempo] 0d0 + 30 + ( 5 * ?{Aumentos de PV Temporários? +5 PV por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} ) [TXT] ]] ^^^^ --api_modattr*1| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-3 _silent --api_modattr*2| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-?{Aumentos de PV Temporários? +5 PV por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} _vidatemp|+[^Pvtempo] _silent --skipTo*9|EndOfCard --:Aprimorada1| --!B1| ~C **Conjuração de Reação** ~C --!B2| **Duração:** Instântanea^^**Alvo:** Você^^**Alcance:** Pessoal^^**Duração:** Instântanea^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 0d0 + 4 + ?{Aumento Resistência de Dano? +10 RD por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} [TXT] ]]^^^^ *Cria rápidamente uma película protetora sobre você, que lhe concede resistência a dano que se aplica ao próximo dano que você sofrer até o fim do turno atual.*^^^^**Resistência/Redução de Dano:** [[ 10 + ( 10 * ?{Aumento Resistência de Dano? +10 RD por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^ --api_modattr*3| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-4 _silent --api_modattr*4| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-?{Aumento Resistência de Dano? +10 RD por Aumento. (1 PM cada)|0} _silent --skipTo*10|EndOfCard --:Aprimorada2| --!C1| ~C **Conjuração de Aprimorada** ~C --!C2| **Alvo:** 1 Criatura Enorme ou Menor^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Duração:** Cena^^**Reflexos CD:** [[ 10 + floor(@{Sneachta Rua|charnivel}/2) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} + ( 2 * ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 0d0 + 10 + ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} [TXT] ]]^^^^ *Em vez do normal, cria uma esfera imóvel e tremeluzente com o tamanho do alvo e centrada nele. Nenhuma criatura, objeto ou efeito de dano pode passar pela esfera, embora criaturas possam respirar normalmente.*^^^^ *Criaturas na área podem fazer um teste de Reflexos para evitar serem aprisionadas.*^^^^ --api_modattr*5| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-10 _silent --api_modattr*6| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} _silent --skipTo*11|EndOfCard --:Aprimorada3| --!C1| ~C **Conjuração de Aprimorada** ~C --!C2| **Alvo:** 1 Criatura Enorme ou Menor^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Duração:** Sustentada (1 PM por rodada)^^**Reflexos CD:** [[ 10 + floor(@{Sneachta Rua|charnivel}/2) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} + ( 2 * ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 0d0 + 10 + ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} [TXT] ]]^^^^ *Em vez do normal, cria uma esfera imóvel e tremeluzente com o tamanho do alvo e centrada nele. Nenhuma criatura, objeto ou efeito de dano pode passar pela esfera, embora criaturas possam respirar normalmente.*^^^^ *Criaturas na área podem fazer um teste de Reflexos para evitar serem aprisionadas.*^^*Tudo dentro da esfera fica praticamente sem peso. Uma vez por rodada, você pode gastar uma ação livre para flutuar a esfera e seu conteúdo para qualquer local dentro de alcance longo.*^^ --api_modattr*7| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-10 _silent --api_modattr*8| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} _silent --skipTo*12|EndOfCard --:EndOfCard| --!Info| ~R @@<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MKKV78EyP_YTHgjTLqL||*Veja" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MKKV78EyP_YTHgjTLqL||*Veja</a> mais Informações.*@@ ~R }} Ex 2 (An old one): !power {{ --name|Disfarce Ilusório --leftsub| ♦ Magia Arcana - Ilusão ♦^^ --rightsub|Alcance Pessoal ♦ Ação Padrão ♦ --format|Rua --!showpic|[x](<a href="https://i.imgur.com/VumiFB2.gif" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/VumiFB2.gif</a>) --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|Transformacao fada --hroll| [[ [$Conj] 0d0 + ?{Conjuração|Normal: Disfarce Padrão,0|Truque: 1 Criatura e Alcance Toque,1|Aprimorada: Alcance Curto e Alvo 1 Objeto (+1 PM),2|Aprimorada: Alcance Curto e 1 Criatura,3|Aprimorada: Alcance Curto e 1 Criatura com Odores e Sensações (+3 PM),4|Aprimorada: Alcance Curto e Alvo Criaturas Escolhidas (+3 PM e 2º Círculo),5|Aprimorada: Alcance Curto e Alvo Criaturas Escolhidas com Odores e Sensações (+5 PM e 2º Círculo),6} ]] --?? $Conj.total == 0 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Padrão** ~C --?? $Conj.total == 1 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração de Truque** ~C --?? $Conj.total == 2 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Aprimorada** ~C --?? $Conj.total == 3 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Aprimorada** ~C --?? $Conj.total == 4 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Aprimorada** ~C --?? $Conj.total == 5 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Aprimorada**^^ 2º Círculo ~C --?? $Conj.total == 6 ?? !S1|~C **Conjuração Aprimorada**^^ 2º Círculo ~C --?? $Conj.total == 0 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alvo:** Você^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* Você muda a aparência do alvo, incluindo seu equipamento. Isso inclui altura, peso, tom de pele, cor de cabelo, timbre de voz etc. O alvo recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para disfarce. O alvo não recebe novas habilidades (você pode ficar parecido com outra raça, mas não ganhará as habilidades dela), nem modifica o equipamento (uma espada longa disfarçada de bordão continua funcionando e causando dano como uma espada).* ^^^^ ~R [Alterar](!#wildshape) ~R --?? $Conj.total == 0 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-1 _silent --?? $Conj.total == 1 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alcance:** Toque^^**Alvo:** 1 Criatura^^**Efeito:** Alteração Persistente^^**Custo de Mana:** 0^^^^* Em vez do normal, você faz uma pequena alteração na aparência do alvo, como deixar o nariz vermelho ou fazer brotar um gerânio no alto da cabeça. A mudança é inofensiva, mas persistente — se a flor for arrancada, por exemplo, outra nascerá no local.*^^^^ --?? $Conj.total == 2 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alvo:** 1 Objeto^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + 1 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* . Você pode, por exemplo, transformar pedaços de ferro em moedas de ouro. Você recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para falsificação.* ^^^^ --?? $Conj.total == 2 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-2 _silent --?? $Conj.total == 3 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Alvo:** 1 Criatura^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + 1 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* Você muda a aparência do alvo, incluindo seu equipamento. Isso inclui altura, peso, tom de pele, cor de cabelo, timbre de voz etc. O alvo recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para disfarce. O alvo não recebe novas habilidades (você pode ficar parecido com outra raça, mas não ganhará as habilidades dela), nem modifica o equipamento (uma espada longa disfarçada de bordão continua funcionando e causando dano como uma espada). Uma criatura que seja alvo dessa magia de forma involuntária tem direito a anular o efeito com um teste de vontade.* ^^^^ ~R [Alterar](!#wildshape) ~R --?? $Conj.total == 3 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-2 _silent --?? $Conj.total == 4 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Alvo:** 1 Criatura^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência com odores e sensações^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + 3 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* Você muda a aparência do alvo, incluindo seu equipamento. Isso inclui altura, peso, tom de pele, cor de cabelo, timbre de voz, sensações, simulando até mesmo odores e outras coisas do tipo também. O alvo recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para disfarce. O alvo não recebe novas habilidades (você pode ficar parecido com outra raça, mas não ganhará as habilidades dela), nem modifica o equipamento (uma espada longa disfarçada de bordão continua funcionando e causando dano como uma espada). Uma criatura que seja alvo dessa magia de forma involuntária tem direito a anular o efeito com um teste de vontade.* ^^^^ ~R [Alterar](!#wildshape) ~R --?? $Conj.total == 4 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-4 _silent --?? $Conj.total == 5 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Alvo:** Criaturas Escolhidas^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + 3 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* Você muda a aparência dos alvos, incluindo seu equipamento. Isso inclui altura, peso, tom de pele, cor de cabelo, timbre de voz etc. O alvo recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para disfarce. O alvo não recebe novas habilidades (você pode ficar parecido com outra raça, mas não ganhará as habilidades dela), nem modifica o equipamento (uma espada longa disfarçada de bordão continua funcionando e causando dano como uma espada). Uma criatura que seja alvo dessa magia de forma involuntária tem direito a anular o efeito com um teste de vontade.* ^^^^ ~R [Alterar](!#wildshape) ~R --?? $Conj.total == 5 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-4 _silent --?? $Conj.total == 6 ?? !S2|**Duração:** Cena^^**Alcance:** Curto (9m)^^**Alvo:** Criaturas Escolhidas^^**Efeito:** Ilusão de Aparência com odores e sensações^^**Vontade Desacredita CD:** [[ 10 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} * 2 ) + ( @{Sneachta Rua|charnivel} / 2 ) + @{Sneachta Rua|int_mod} [TXT] ]]^^**Custo de Mana:** [[ 1d1 + 6 + ( ?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} ) [TXT] ]]^^^^* Você muda a aparência dos alvos, incluindo seu equipamento. Isso inclui altura, peso, tom de pele, cor de cabelo, timbre de voz, sensações, simulando até mesmo odores e outras coisas do tipo também. O alvo recebe +10 em testes de [Enganação](<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIxtOTiYn3wJBFrjc_Q</a>) para disfarce. O alvo não recebe novas habilidades (você pode ficar parecido com outra raça, mas não ganhará as habilidades dela), nem modifica o equipamento (uma espada longa disfarçada de bordão continua funcionando e causando dano como uma espada). Uma criatura que seja alvo dessa magia de forma involuntária tem direito a anular o efeito com um teste de vontade.* ^^^^ ~R [Alterar](!#wildshape) ~R --?? $Conj.total == 6 ?? api_modbattr| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-7 _silent --!L|~R @@<a href="http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIlxtW3eUpEMj5IXO7H||*Veja" rel="nofollow">http://journal.roll20.net/handout/-MIlxtW3eUpEMj5IXO7H||*Veja</a> mais Informações.*@@ ~R --api_modbattr*2| _name Sneachta Rua _mana|-?{Magia Pungente?|Não,0|Sim (+1 PM e +2 CD),1} _silent }} Well that's it, and I'm really sorry for my lame english, hope that it helped anyway.
Not sure if you've already found the solution for this, but when you use another API inside the powercards that also use "--" for any kind of command, you should replace the "--" for a "_" just like in the Token-mod, so it would be something like this: -- api_setattr| _sel _SeriousWound|0 _LightlyWounded|1 _SeriouslyWounded|1 _CriticallyWounded|1 _Mortal0Wounded|1 _Mortal1Wounded|1 _Mortal2Wounded|1 _Mortal3Wounded|1 _Mortal4Wounded|1 _Mortal5Wounded|1 _Mortal6Wounded|1 _Wound|3.064 Thank you so much, Calvin!&nbsp; I had lost hope about it, but with your modifications it works! also the conditional works in this way for me: --?? @{selected|hp} == 40 ?? api_setattr*1| _name Jenau de La Croix _SeriousWound| 0 _LightlyWounded|1 _SeriouslyWounded|1 _CriticallyWounded|1 _Mortal0Wounded|1 _Mortal1Wounded|1 _Mortal2Wounded|1 _Mortal3Wounded|1 _Mortal4Wounded|1 _Mortal5Wounded|1 _Mortal6Wounded|1 _Wound|3.064 }} Only thing is, as you may see, Power Card still cannot recognize IDS, so I have to put the name everytime&nbsp;