Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][TUES][5E] Fires of Gremic

Edited 1610987076
Hello Friends, My name is Peyton and I am a full-time professional Dungeon Master focusing on 5e universal usage. I have a vast experience in Roll20 and online DMing in general. I am experienced in running multiple games a week and they act as my sole income, so if I am awake I am available to ask questions or anything of that nature. I tend to be a more open world or sandbox DM for the first half of most campaigns than later change to a more structured style. I have DMed now for five years. I do have preexisting homebrew worlds that are ready to be entered or could make one for the group.  I am also a graphic design artist. So many in-game assets will be custom, including custom made and editable maps, and monster icons. I believe I bring a great wealth of skill that brings a professional level of the game that many seek to play in. Now as far as this game imparticular. The name is honestly a placeholder. Many of the titles, themes, and the world will be created specifically for the players. This means I don't have a lot to give you, but I am familiar with running many different setting times or time frames for 5e games. Anything from high fantasy to a more steampunk setting or even sci fi. The choice is yours! Looking for Group Page Game Details Both games will start at 1 P.M. Eastern Time on Tuesdays We will start at levels 1-3 at the players' request. Games will last 3-4 hours on average. If you are unhappy with the experience feel free to leave with a free first session. Payments are only done on PayPal. We will use Roll20 for the table, but voice will be done on the discord server. Freeroam homebrew setting with heavy player influence. Application Name Age Time Zone Experience with D&D Experience with Roll20 THIS GAME IS PAID IN THE AMOUNT OF $10USD PER WEEK PER PLAYER VIA PAYPAL Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Bump