Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show to players, edit and zoom button are disappearing

Edited 1611067860
Hi, When I made a modif on a charactersheet, the buttons in top right of the sheet are disappaering (Show to players, edit, zoom) and the button to open sheet in tab doesn't work :/ I use worker in my sheet. Is the problem comes from here ? <script type ="text/worker" > on("sheet:opened change:modenargalok", function(){ getAttrs(["modeNargalok", "modeNargalok_hidden"], function(values){ var checkbox = values.modeNargalok; var modeNargalok = values.modeNargalok_hidden; if(checkbox == "on"){ modeNargalok = "1"; }else{ modeNargalok = "0"; } setAttrs({ "modeNargalok_hidden": modeNargalok }); }); }); </script> Thx
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
It should be impossible for the sheetworker to be the cause. Did the stuff reappear if you temporally removed your sheetworker form the sheet?
Hm.. You say right. Even without the sheetworker, the problem exists. When I click on a input field in the sheet, the menu change. Edit buttons goes off and the "open in the new tab" button is showing (even if it not work). A problem of css classes? (They all have the "sheet-" prefix).

Edited 1611067264
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The only time I see this is when you edit the name, assuming you are using the attribute "character_name".  That is the same attribute that gets altered when you hit the edit button and change the name there, and that seems to be normal behavior.  You have to close and reopen the sheet to get those buttons to display again if you have edited the name, and sometimes if you just click in the name field.  I think it has been that way at least 3 years.  If that is happening when you are messing with other fields on your character sheet, then that isn't something I have seen before.
Kraynic said: The only time I see this is when you edit the name, assuming you are using the attribute "character_name".  That is the same attribute that gets altered when you hit the edit button and change the name there, and that seems to be normal behavior.  You have to close and reopen the sheet to get those buttons to display again if you have edited the name, and sometimes if you just click in the name field.  I think it has been that way at least 3 years.  If that is happening when you are messing with other fields on your character sheet, then that isn't something I have seen before. Yes, I use character_name attr in multiples ways and it always hide the buttons in the top right corner. So, yes, it is normal. In fact, it is not a problem anymore.. Thanks a lot !