Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Concentration API still rolls when toggled off

Edited 1611015692
Update:  Did some uninstalls and reinstalls, and now its working as intended, not entirely sure what changed XD Hello,  I am using Robin Kuiper's Concentration API from the one-click library, and I have run into a bug, I think. Running the !concentration command while a token is selected either makes them concentrate on a spell (and displays the stopwatch status marker), or stop concentration on a spell (and removes the status marker). However, in both of my campaigns, when the command has been run to toggle concentration off, it correctly removes the status marker, but any damage to the affected character after the command still rolls the concentration check as though they were still concentrating. I was looking through the in-chat config to see if it was something that could be handled via a setting, but aside from the workaround of turning off the auto-roll and displaying the reminder and button instead, I can't seem to find a solution, and even then, it will still prompt the roll needlessly.  Edit: I also tried updating to The Aaron's updated version of Robin's script, and found the same issue persisted between versions.  Further Edit: I tried testing the issue in a test campaign, having only Concentration loading in the API settings, and the issue is not present, so this leads me to believe it is not a problem with Concentration inherently, but maybe in how it interacts (or doesn't interact) with other API. It's as though it can no longer understand it's own off setting. I can supply my API list if needed.
Combat Master supports concentration and is actively developed.
I will keep that in mind and take a look at it if the current setup keeps bugging out :D
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Robins stuff is the base for CM.  His ideas were brilliant but he came and went repeatedly from Roll20, making many changes and then suddenly leaving, so his stuff is buggy.  Continue if you wish but I took his stuff, incorporated and fixed.  
@Victor A job wel done and well appreciated

Edited 1611080979
Gotcha! I will definitely look into it then!