Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For DM To Run a Weekly D&D 5e Campaign on Sunday Nights

We are a group of 4-5 newbies looking for a DM to run a weekly D&D 5e campaign on Sunday nights.  Open to any type of adventure (city, forest, etc.) Looking to begin as soon as possible.
Are you open to a paid game? If so, I'm currently setting one up on Sunday nights. Here it is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles</a>
Can you say a little about your group? How did you meet? What got you all interested in DnD? (do any of you watch/listen to big name DnD podcasts for example) What kind of characters do you want to play?
We are a very eager group in our 30s - 40s who want to have some fun but also learn to some day DM a campaign ourselves.&nbsp; Some have begun watching some YouTube videos from Critical Roll / Dungeon Dudes (I'm one of them) and began a campaign recently but Covid has us all in lockdown so we want to begin another campaign on Roll 20.&nbsp; We are all fairly new to D&amp;D with 3 of us have played a little before (many years ago).&nbsp; We are an outgoing group all with unique personalities that match characters (Rogue, Fighter, Warlock, Ranger, Paladin) which I feel will bring a lot of entertainment to the campaign / DM.&nbsp; Two of us are brothers and the others are family friends that met during High School.&nbsp; I think we all wanted to play but it wasn't until one of the brothers decided to join a campaign that we all spoke up and decided we wanted to all join.&nbsp;

Edited 1611027521
Wheels said: What are the fees?&nbsp; How many players?&nbsp; Since we are all friends and new we are looking for a DM to solely run a campaign for the 4-5 of us I have the price structure listed on the game page I linked you, as well as a lot more details about the game. It's either $15 per game per person or $40 per 4 games per person, first game is $5. I have found that games I run with 6 players are the best so that is what I am shooting for. So, that might mean you and your friends + 1 or 2 more. If you are interested, be sure to read up the materials on the game lfg link. I run a character-focused style of game, which requires more from players than most DMs. Link to the lfg page: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/273112/the-sunlit-isles</a>
Greetings Wheels! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;If you end up not finding a campaign or DM, message me. I run a sand box style world called Ever Realm based on grim dark, super fantasy with a pirate area that has its own laws separate from the lands laws. No sun, just a moon that supports life via a goddesses sacrifice. I do one offs in it and also run the story line, adventures, jobs quest etc. for 2 groups of friends in which their actions become a part of story arcs and canon. There is a calendar that keeps track of the moon cycles, weather, days and holidays. I focus on role playing, tactical encounters, exploration &amp; discovery, puzzles along with the random messes players create in my realm. I am not a voice actor but I do get into character with a few voices ha ha. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I can run a couple adventures for your party and get you use to roll20. If you enjoy it we can do more. For your group member that wants to become the DM we can run simple encounters together to build up their DM skills. They can put my characters into encounters; that is what me and my friends do for those we know that want to learn plus it allows us to play test scenarios. The Roll20 community is awesome and I have made a few more friends from it, joining their games as well. Have fun, message me anytime and let the path ahead be glorious!!
Sounds good, thanks
Thanks to everyone - we've found a DM!!!