Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DND5e][Homebrew][Free][EST][Wednesday] Greek Mythology

As a DM I'm looking mostly to have fun, roleplaying , and giving everyone their own spotlight. The games would take place at about 8pm EST and would run until 12-1 am (based on the party roleplay, combat etc.) Everyone starts at level 3 Everything is allowed (but i would re adjust a character if i think that i can break the mission or make it too easy) PVP is not allowed (as it takes the fun out of the game) Evil alignments are allowed as long as you don't harm your friends(the other players) The world is based around Greek Mythology and legendary heroes or Gods looking for some adventurers to help them. Everything is possible, not all gods are good not all are bad. Simple as it sounds This most likely will  be a short campaign (about a month or two ). => if I have time and inspiration, fun maybe more Also make sure you have a roll20 or DND account so you would be able to import your characters into the game  Feel free to apply !  I would need =>  { Discord Name  :  age  :  Why would you like to join : }
Discord name:  chris831#6277 Age: 19 Reason for Joining: Want to make some new friends in the community and possibly pick up some tips on how to dm and write my own game own day. Hey I’d love to join the group I’m a story focused player that loves hunting monsters with my party.

Edited 1612313819
Oooo this sounds fun id love to take part Discord: Apollis#3755 Age: 26 Reason for joining: I wanna nerd in greek with other people 路‍♂️
Discord Name:  Instinct #5966 age: 26 Why would you like to join: premise sounds fun and I love Greek mythology. So would love to join and meet some fre friends and play in the world I very much like
Lauden B. said: Oooo this sounds fun id love to take part Discord: Apollis     <======  That is not a Valid Discord Name  ValidNameExample#1234 Age: 26 Reason for joining: I wanna nerd in greek with other people 路‍♂️
Discord name darkslide55#4699  Age 24 why I would like to join: Well I am currently a dm in my own game and have never really had a chance to be a player, secondly when I was in high school I was really in to mythology so this looks  right up my ally 
Discord name Rilin#6615 Age 25 I know a little about the setting and am ready to stat out any adventurer the group would need me to be as I have a ton of character ideas.
Discord Name  : Salazaar#4109 age  : 39 Why would you like to join : Been reading Stephen Fry's Heroes and so many inspiring Greek tales of mortals and monsters and the interference of the gods. I really need to catch up on his Mythos and his book on Troy
Discord: Lovely_Bunny#7699 Age: 28 Reason to Join: More than half my campaigns have abruptly ended for various reasons and I'm in the market for some new ones. I have always been fascinated by the Greek Pantheon and as an irl pagan I often turn to the Greek gods for inspiration.
Discord Name  : Kin#0883 age  :  35 Why would you like to join : I love D&D and have not played in Greek Pantheon! 
Fixed GM said: Lauden B. said: Oooo this sounds fun id love to take part Discord: Apollis     <======  That is not a Valid Discord Name  ValidNameExample#1234 Age: 26 Reason for joining: I wanna nerd in greek with other people 路‍♂️
Reason for Joining: This sounds super fun and im a beginner to D&D  Age 28  Discord: Anguish69#0947
Hey Guys The Campaign is Full for now but if someone drops out i would be happy to contact you if you want to join 
Discord name: teslon#9080 Age: 35 Reason for Joining: I look forward to experiencing another's creativity
Discord Name: JeBus#1934 age: 20 Why would you like to join: I am currently in a Norse Mythology-based campaign and would love to explore the rest of the mythologies that DnD offers.
Discord Name  : JohnyOiko#1221 age  : 24 Why would you like to join : I would like to join to havee fun meet new ppl, and you never know what you gonna find in a Greek mythology adventure, Im Greek so i might be useful xD
huh this does look interesting. Discord Name  : artistinhiding#6691 age  : 35 Why would you like to join : I've been away from dnd for quite some time, looking to get back into it and love greek mythology.  would be nice to fill up my weeknights with dnd.