Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Elemental Evil's Player Companion

I have seen a couple of posts regarding the addition of EEPC to the Compendium dating back to around September of 2020. Most referred to previous answers concerning the completion of the backlog of official WotC released content to the Compendium, but it seems as though the races and spells featured in EEPC have yet to be added. Is there any news regarding this content?

Edited 1612235307
I believe that the EEPC is not available to Roll20 as it is part of DM's Guild, which is an exclusive deal. Many of the rules mechanics within it are covered by Tasha's Cauldron of Everything and Xanathar's Guide to Everything .
Good to know! Sadly, I was mostly looking forward to the addition of the races to the Charactermancer to faciliate the creation of Genasi and Aarakocra characters.
I think the Aarakocra and Genasi rules are found in Explorer's Guide to Wildemount .
Ou that's correct! I had ignored it while searching since it didn't take place in the same world!
Anywhere else to find deep gnomes for charactermancer except this book?
I believe they are in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes and Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide , but I do not own those books here on Roll20. Perhaps someone who does own them can confirm?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, Deep Gnomes as a player race come with either of those books.
Thank you all for your replies!
Wildemount really isn't a solution though, because you can't add it to the compendium without adding every Wildemount race. There really should be a way to get FR aarakocra.