Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug of Rainbow Prism Lines all over from text

Anyone else get this crazy prism lines all over? I placed a few lines of text on the GM layer, then during the game move them to the map layer for the players to see. Totally fragged my page, was a pain to select anything as the prism acted like an object all over the map, not just where the text had been (lower left in this screenshot). I filed a bug report (again).
Are you using streaming software?  I saw something similar in another thread, and the culprit was the camera/streaming software.  They reported that the problem disappeared after they stopped using XSplit and switched to OBS.
I'm using Google Meet for audio and visuals but I'm not using any of the programs you mentioned. I don't have errors with any other websites, web based applications, or desktop applications when using that software.
Sorry, that's all I can think of.&nbsp; Here is someone else with a similar problem:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9788335/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/9788335/</a>

Edited 1613098027
Having issues with simple layer issues like nameplates and values too.&nbsp; Other post mentioned UDL, but I don't think this is UDL, I'm not even using that anymore after having trouble with it on the Aliens RPG product.&nbsp; I'm just on a simple layer with tokens on it.&nbsp; I tried a white back ground, off white background, black background.&nbsp; This green and blue here?&nbsp; No idea what is making it render this way for a simple placed token.
here's with white background, that huge swath of black and blue is blocking out all the other tokens on the page.&nbsp; I can't select, I can't see.&nbsp; Makes it totally unplayable.
Have you tried resetting permanent darkness/fog of war? It has been responsible for rectangles, not triangles that I know of, but maybe ?
I'm having the same issue in all three of my games; pictures included. So far I've tried clearing my cache and changing all the dynamic lighting settings. It does happen on multiple maps as well.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Edited 1614136932
Update: while doublechecking my trouble-shooting I found two minor extensions I hadn't disabled and turning off my anti-datamining extension seems to have solved it (edit: for now, that is - we'll see if it sticks). A very weird bug!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you post the name of the extension? It might help others if it turns out to be a cause.
glad to see other people posting as maybe this will get some attention.

Edited 1619261978
I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help. <span data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;NavyArmyCCU&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:769,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;11&quot;:3,&quot;12&quot;:0}" data-sheets-note=" NavyArmyCCU " style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> NavyArmyCCU