Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Esper Genesis Sheet Bugs

Hello, I am making this post to bring to light certain bugs with the Esper Genesis by Roll20 Character Sheet by Rich Lescouflair. Of the ones that I could take note, these are the following that have had issues. Dragging talents from the compendium to the sheets lists them as prime talents instead of the Rank they are supposed to be. Making an Esper NPC does not bring up a spell list as an NPC I'm just pointing this particular issue out and I would really appreciate a fix.
When turning on "Advantage Toggle", the Advantage/Normal/Disadvantage buttons appear over the Core/Bio/Powers buttons so that it's impossible to press both. (Firefox and Chrome on Mac)
When using the OGL companion with the esper genesis sheet, which is based on the 5e ogl sheet, no companion functionality seems to work. However, when any mention of "licensed sheet" is removed from the sheet's roll macro, many of the automation functionality is restored. Seems like it just may be a bit of code that predates the transfer to roll 20 ownership.