Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[NEW RELEASE] Pixel Dungeon - Everything you need to create an adventure in the old pixel style

Edited 1613737996
Laerso Ramos
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone! This is my newest release! Pixel Dungeon This pack contains everything you will need to run you first pixel art adventure ! - 25 dungeon map tiles that will merge to each other, you can create whatever you want! - A ready to go party with 4 characters - Deadly traps, they also merge seamlessly to the maps, so you can place them anywhere! - A few enemies like a goblin clan, hiding their treasures and also a dangerous mimic waiting for his next dinner! Place the corridors and make them full of traps, prepare the enemies to encircle the heroes and be ready for an old school style adventure full of dungeon crawling on the best and nostalgic old school art style! The pixel dungeon pack is prepared to follow the main RPGs movement rules , so every map and every token will align perfectly to the grid and you can use it for tactical combats with no problems! Have Fun! If you are interested in creating your own personalized party contact me, I can create it for you!     You may also check: Fantasy City Tile Set  - A whole fantasy city map! Cave Your Way  - Create an endless cave! Village Your Way  - Create your own village!
Very cool set we can run a nice adventure with it and the classic pixel art style is nice