Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release | Assassins and Bad Guys... But Cute.

Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey folks! Just wanted to say that the (cuty) bad guys are in Town. ( Here ) And however, I think I'm under a cat-frenzy as I'm creating Tabaxis all day (like this pirate set here ) Have a wonderful weekend aka game-time!
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
GM: A dark furry tabaxi demands scritches. What do you do?
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
David M. said: GM: A dark furry tabaxi demands scritches. What do you do? I guess this is how I'll die, but as I'm totally f**d up, I'll go for it, no matter what happens. First: make comments on their fur status: If you are too easygoing they might ignore you, so better grab their attention first. Then: With the excuse of point#1 CUDDLE THEM SO HEAVY (YAY YES) Last: Apology about being wrong and assure them about the perfect fur. That's my plan.