Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sandy Petersen's Products

Edited 1613951294
Bry
Pro
This may have been mentioned before. I am interested in Sandy Petersen's Cthulthu Mythos for 5e D&D. Are his products going to be available in the Roll20 marketplace?
yo tambien estoy muy interesado. No se porque no se pueden adquirir. Ojala los saquen
Is there a translate button somewhere

Edited 1615810241
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Google offers translation services but Eduardo was reiterating your interest if that helps. Roll20 are unlikely to want to discuss licencing of content on the forums and have started to drive user interaction through the help desk these days but I'd say your best way of encouraging content to be available on Roll20 is to reach out to the publishers of said content and point them towards Roll20 as a potential market/partner. The ball is really in their court in my opinion :) Good luck if you choose to, it does look like a great product that I'd definitely look into using if it were available!
Thanks Z
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Yeah, my Spanish is rusty, but I got 'I want also, very interested' from the first line.
Sorry for not writing the message in English. I am Spanish and although I know English I did not realize it. Hopefully we get the book out together.
Thanks and no worries. All good. I picked up the pdf being impatient