Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple hroll within Power Cards

Hi all, This is a silly quetion i konw, but i can't find in the forum and in the doc a clear answer I have basically 2 hiddens rolls to do If i do hroll|... and hroll|..., only the second one is know due to label restriction So, i try hroll *1|... and hroll *2, perfect, I have my 2 rolls, but they are displayed now when they roll, which obviously for a hidden roll is not the expected result So, i try to add $hroll *1|... and $hroll *2|..., I don't have anymore the lines, but in fact it is not resolved at all, roll id does not exist anymore I'm sure i miss something very simple here ! Thanks for inputs, or any example will make it
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can perform multiple hidden rolls with a single tag (or you could do in the days when I last used powercards lol): hroll| [[ [$roll1] 1d20 + blah blah blah ]] [[ [$roll2] 1d8 + yadda yadda ]] etc
thanks a lot !