Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens and Background Images have disappeared

I have consistently encountered issues with my Map/Background images as well as some of my tokens disappearing on my maps. All of the images tied to these backgrounds and tokens that have gone missing are sitting in my upload library, so from the other forum topics I've seen posted regarding issues like this, I can't imagine it would have anything to do with the images being gone. The tokens that I place have GM Notes and information tied to them, and consistently having to re-place these tokens and re-add the information has become tiresome.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
They may be hidden by the main map. Right click the map and click "To Back".
In some cases even the map has disappeared. I’ve also moved the map on certain screens where the tokens have disappeared and they’re nowhere to be found
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The only other thing I could think of is if you uploaded something twice and deleted the "wrong" one (the one you had used). Beyond that, I can't think of any easy way to explain it away. Sorry.