Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 2 players , Pathfinder (French)

Hello, I am looking for 2 player for my homebrew Pathfinder game. You will need to speak french ( French-Canadian from Québec, not from France ... sorry! ) I already have 2 of my friends who are joining the game. All you need is a Skype account with a working microphone. This will be my second time DMing a group. You don't need to know the rules, beginners are welcome. The time and day are still under review.
I am not sure if I am allowed to bump my thread. But I think it's better than just posting again.
Translation : Bonjours, je suis a la recherche de deux joueur pour une campagne de pathfinder en francais ( Québec ) J'ai déja deux de mes amis qui sont pres a jouer. Vous avez juste besoin de Skype et un bon microphone. C'est la deuxieme fois que je DM. Nouveau joueur sont les bienvenus. Le jour et heure sont encore a confirme.
This is my last bump. I will not post again as it seem that the french community is dead ... Or don't wanna play pathfinder lol.
Pm envoyé