Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5e] [Free] [LMoP] Established Group looking for 1 more. Sundays 1900 UTC.

We are looking for one more.  We have a group of 4 (3M/1F) playing Lost Mine of Phandelver. We play every Sunday from 1900-2300 UTC. We want someone who will fit well with the group. Group is 18+. Sessions are 50/50 RP-Combat. Roll20 + Discord for voice. Please respond with the following information: Age- Pronouns- Timezone- Experience with TTRPGs and 5e- About Yourself- What you are looking for in a campaign- Best Moment in a game- Things you would not like to see in this campaign- Worst Moment in a game- Broadly, what sort of characters you like to play-
Pronouns- He/him Timezone- EST Experience with TTRPGs and 5e- 1 0 years playing D&D and 5 years as DM About Yourself- Clinical researcher for cancer studies What you are looking for in a campaign- A friendly respectful group that enjoy both combat and roleplay. A 50/50 mix sounds perfect.  Best Moment in a game- When my paladin of gluttony (chef character) decided to try cooking with the pixie dust we found while in a floating giant castle (Storm Kings Thunder). DM decided my cookies gave people acid trips and described what we saw.  Things you would not like to see in this campaign- Murder hobos. Disrespectful players/DM .  Worst Moment in a game- Watching players take their out of games issues out on players in game.  Broadly, what sort of characters you like to play- Casters usually. Most of the time supportive though I have played most subclasses by now so pretty adaptable to what party needs. 

Edited 1614307984
Hi Kuhmpohzd, To answers your questions :  Age - 36 Pronouns - He/Him Timezone - GTM+1 (French, but I'm fluent in English and available till midnight GTM+0) Experience with TTRPGs and 5e - I've been playing since I'm 15 so obviously I've played a lot of different games over the years. I've mainly DM for the past 12 years (L5R, D&D3.5, Dark Earth). I've been back as a player in 5e for about a year (one campaign, a few one-shots, and campaign attempt),  so I'd say I would not be a burden mechanics-wise . About Yourself - Already shared quite a lot but I would add that I had to take a break going overseas for 3 years and I really missed playing. This past year, while being difficult as everyone knows, gave me the opportunity to hop back into the hobby. I'm just looking for a nice group to have fun and interesting games with. Oh, and I do not backseat GM ;) What you are looking for in a campaign - I love a good mix of RP, combat and exploration. I think having a good balance is key to have a good rhythm in a campaign. Obviously, I'm looking for an ongoing game and not one that would stop in just a few sessions.    Best Moment in a game - Oh man, there's a lot... I guess if I had to pick one it would be the first night of a homebrew game with 3 of my friends. Long story short, we were a group of spies from a foreign nation that just arrived in an enemy country and one of my friends managed to kidnapped someone from the get-go (to this day even he doesn't understand why he did that) and get the local soldiers to chase us. My friend and I had physical character so we managed to shake off the soldiers, but our third friend was playing more of a mage type of character. Still, he kept the soldiers at bay for one hour, before remembering he had spells and dispatched the whole group behind him in one swoop (yeah the GM didn't gave us low level characters). I don't think we ever laugh that hard. The whole situation was ridiculous from the start but we had the best time running off playing with our mistake ;) Things you would not like to see in this campaign - I'm not a huge fan of doing 8 hours of pure dungeon dwelling. Nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea. I can be cool with it if at least there a few respirations with something else to avoid feeling like we're playing a wargame. Worst Moment in a game - A Werewolf game at my local club where we had to play paintball with fairies for 6 hours. It's not a moment per say, but to this day I can't play Werewolf. Broadly, what sort of characters you like to play - To switch gears from my previous character, I'd like to go with someone approaching every situation/problem with a tactical/strategic mind. Not set on a class yet but maybe fighter, bard or if really needed I can make it work with any class.
are you still looking for someone to join? Age- 31 Pronouns- He/Him Timezone- GMT Experience with TTRPGs and 5e- been playing TTRPGs for over 10 years now, mainly 5e. About Yourself- My name is Tom.... and i'm addicted to RPGs. What you are looking for in a campaign- Party banter and epic adventures. Best Moment in a game- Rolling a 100 on a d100 crit table and insta-killing the BBEG with a Firebolt cantrip. Things you would not like to see in this campaign- Bullying, homophobia, racism. Worst Moment in a game- GM with 20 creatures in initiative order... I LITERALLY had to wait an hour for it to be my turn. Broadly, what sort of characters you like to play- Gish usually, sometimes I play full caster or barbarian.
Age- 44 (on paper) Pronouns- he Timezone- GMT +1 (belgium) Experience with TTRPGs and 5e- +25 years, 5 years 5e About Yourself- name is Bernd, love to play rpg's  What you are looking for in a campaign- spending time to know the characters, love to solve quests Best Moment in a game- rogue drank from magic fountain with various effects, kept drinking till we had to keep him clear from the fountain Things you would not like to see in this campaign- in party fighting Worst Moment in a game- party started to fight each other constantly Broadly, what sort of characters you like to play- caster, fighter, bard, love it all, whatever fits best in group