Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1-5 Players for Multiple Games

I am currently running a Cyberpunk inspired game called Cybermage- the Cauldron, and we just lost a player. Game times are erratic at best for this game, but it has been tons of fun.  I am also looking to start a new game on a more consistent schedule in a colonial/pirates of the Caribbean type setting. Hope someone is interested.
What systems are you using for each game?
5e, cybermage has a ton of homebrew involved, and the other one is minimal homebrew
How do you feel about someone with some experience that hasn't gamed for awhile? 
what timezone? I'm GMT and looking for new campaigns to join
Kimberly B. said: How do you feel about someone with some experience that hasn't gamed for awhile?  No problem I'll gladly take you
Solhex said: what timezone? I'm GMT and looking for new campaigns to join Central
I'm fairly new (played some VtM way back in the mid-90's) but might be interested if I match well with the group. 
interested in the cyberpunk game
Matt B. said: I'm fairly new (played some VtM way back in the mid-90's) but might be interested if I match well with the group.  id be glad to have you for either game