Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e character sheet by roll20: components, concentration and ritual don't show up next to spell names any more

Since today, I the spells section of my character sheet the spell components don't show up any more. Neither do the icons for whether concentration is required and if the spell is casteable as a ritual, as you can hopefully see in this picture: I just leveled up this character, maybe it has to do something with that. Also before leveling up I added all the spells by drag-and-drop, because clerics have all their spells. These things seem unrelated to me, but idk, maybe it has something to do with the issue. Has this occured anywhere else, and is there a fix for it?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
When you hove your mouse over a spell, and expand the description, does things become visible again? Just looks like you have the description of all spells collapsed at the moment.
Andreas J. said: When you hove your mouse over a spell, and expand the description, does things become visible again? Just looks like you have the description of all spells collapsed at the moment. I believe he is talking about the small labels to the right of the spell (see below). These have also disappeared from my sheets, as of today.
Same for me :/   Hope r20 will get them back asap.
Andreas J. said: When you hove your mouse over a spell, and expand the description, does things become visible again? Just looks like you have the description of all spells collapsed at the moment. Bryler C. is right, I am talking about the small labels. When I extend the description, everything is normal with one exception: The checkbox for rituals seem to have been unchecked for all spells. I went through all of them and added it back in manually. But even after I did this, the label for it doesn't show up.
I am having the same issues with all my character sheets in all my games over 10+......
Also experiencing this problem. Just leveled from 7 to 8
Hello, I'm have the same issue. Character was not touched since last week. It happened on all my dnd games. 

Edited 1614169545
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Strangely enough, I don't seem to be having this problem for NPC sheets, but I thought they used the same HTML/CSS for the spells section.
I have the same problem with 2 different character sheets in separate games...
Eu também notei esse problema em todas as fichas da minha mesa. Que são muitas. E agora ? -------------------- I also noticed this problem on every chip on my table. That are many. And now ?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Odd. I had the same problem just a few minutes ago, but everything is appearing now.
looks like they are back now:
yep, looks fine now!