Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Which compendium do I need to add to get all of the Paladin options (specifically Oath of Ancients) to work in Charactermancer?

Title says it all. I've been updating my character sheet manually so far, but it's a bit of a pain and can slow down gameplay when I'm fussing with my physical copy of the 5E manual and the Roll20 interface. Just not sure what to buy to make life easier :)
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Oath of the Ancients is in the Player's Handbook.

Edited 1614191625
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
PHB    Oath of Devotion  (Available for free through SRD)    Oath of the Ancients    Oath of Vengeance Xanathar's Guide to Everything    Oath of Conquest    Oath of Redemption Mythic Odysseys of Theros  * Not official *    Oath of Glory Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide    Oath of the Crown Dungeon Master's Guide    Oathbreaker Tasha's Cauldron of Everything    Oath of Glory    Oath of the Watchers