Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer+ broke character sheet

Hey there, I recently tried to use Charactermancer+ to level up my TCoE Beastmaster Ranger. It basically got stuck on the first step after the "welcome" page, and none of the drop down menus would populate. I used the "reset lpmancer_status" to "blank" workaround to at least get my character sheet out of charactermancer mode, but I'm unable to use it to level up my character as things stand. Has anyone found a fix for this yet?
...Bueller?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Levelup works only on sheets that where initially created with the charactermancer. Was the character made with it, or did you originally fill it out manually? Have you previously managed to levelup the character with charmancer, or is this the first time?
It was initially made with charactermancer. I’ve used mancer+ successfully for every level since then. Leveling up to 5 is when the sheet broke. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just checking the most common culprit, since you didn't say: is the sheet popped out into its own window?
It actually was, but I just checked, and it looks like it behaves the same way even when the window isn't popped out (after resetting the lpmancer_status).