Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity

Had the API Sandbox with all the scripts working until this morning. Now the API sandbox won't recognize game activity even though I have the campaign running in another tab. I have tried disabling all of the scripts but still no luck. The campaign is too large to clone, it causes a firebase timeout, so I'm unsure of what to do. Any help would be appreciated! 
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Refresh the page where the game is running. Then refresh the page where the sandbox is running. Then restart the sandbox. That *should* clear the issue.
No dice :( Clicking the "Restart API Sandbox" isn't actually triggering anything, it recognizes the click action but doesn't restart the sandbox or log anything to the console (both API sandbox and actual Inspect in browser). Confirmed that APIs are working normally for other campaigns.
What timmaugh suggest is what has worked for me in the past as well.  It could be a browser issue, so perhaps also try closing down your browser, logging out, restarting your computer.  I'm guessing there's just some browser function that is freezing or stalling.  If that still doesn't work also try loading your game in a private window to make sure there's not some extension issue as well. If it still doesn't work after trying that, then there may be a bug on Roll20's side, and you'd need to submit a bug request/tech center help request.