Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trying to figure out if you can set/iterate a variable with a macro (Fleeting Luck, DCC)

Hey, Pretty simple question here. I run DCC on Roll20, which has an optional rule that every time players roll a natural 20, they get an additional point of Fleeting Luck. When somebody rolls a natural 1, they lose all of it. I'm trying to make a macro that I could hit to automatically give everyone +1 Fleeting Luck at appropriate times on their character sheet, and then another macro I could hit to zero it out on a natural 1. Is this something you can do with a macro, or do I need to try to do it with the API? If the latter is the case, how would I go about doing that? Thanks.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That requires the API.  The good news is it's pretty easy to set up with the ChatSetAttr script.