Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Re-ordering token markers within each set

At the moment, once you upload your token markers, you can't change the order in which they appear. This makes it really annoying if you want to add more markers and organize them in an easy to browse order. So for example I'm building out a library of weapon markers to show what each NPC is armed with, and I'm trying to order the weapons from shortest to longest. That makes it easier to quickly find and "equip" each NPC or PC with their respective weapon markers. If I suddenly realize that I want to add a medium-length weapon to the set, I need to delete all the markers after the point where I want to add the new weapon, upload the new marker, and then re-upload all the ones I deleted, in the correct order. If there were a way to change the order after the markers have been uploaded, that would save a ton of time and energy!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .