Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder stand alone modules?

So this is mostly hopeful thinking on my part but I'm wondering if Roll20 might be willing to give shot to Starfinder Adventure: Junker's Delight when its released? :O Like level 1 stand alone module is even easier to buy into as test the sysetm game than 3 part ap, so while starfinder isn't really big in roll20 statistics, I do think it would be easier investment to make since there wouldn't be latter parts you need to have to complete the set.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Official modules depend entirely on whatever licensing agreement Roll20 has with the publisher. Unofficial modules depend entirely upon what marketplace creators decide to make.
Funny you say it's not big but society is using these tables on here daily. Several times a day at that, and a ton of em. Just all private tables. 
Paulyhedron said: Funny you say it's not big but society is using these tables on here daily. Several times a day at that, and a ton of em. Just all private tables.  Hey ye are speaking to choir here, but apparently in roll20's user statistics starfinder is relatively small and they haven't done other starfinder aps after against the aeon throne <_<
On sidenote, are they still planning to work on starfinder charactermancer, or was that project officially abandoned?