Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Instant Dungeon Crawl: Desert Adventures

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Instant Dungeon Crawl: Desert Adventures No time to whip up some desert-themed battle maps? No problem! Here's your solution! For less than a dollar a map! What a deal! Includes  full concept desert-themed battle maps --both standard and isometric--including  outdoor desert encounters --some sandy and some hardpacked scrubland;  oasis encounter maps; a two level mini pyramid dungeon crawl; two different, two level mini tomb dungeon crawl; a two level mini shrine dungeon crawl; desert ruins; a sphinx encounter map; desert dwelling encounters; marketplace maps  and more! The dungeon crawl sets alone are worth the price! As a bonus, there are also local area campaign maps! All come with grid versions where applicable and the dungeon crawls include empty versions that you can stock as you see fit. Just Add Monsters!
Gold
Forum Champion
Same or different, as your recent Desert set?  Seems like I was looking through a Desert set from you a couple weeks ago, it had some isometric and some top-down maps, ruins, buildings. Been thinking about how to use it in my Dark Sun (AD&D 2E) games.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi! No this isn’t the sequel yet! I couldn’t remember if I had posted this here. 😀