Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Clickable Potions of Healing on sheet?

Hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find a clear answer with my searching.  I am wondering if it is possible to add a Potion of Healing to a 5e standard character sheet so my players can just click on it like a spell. I don't necessarily need it to change their actual hit points, but just do the role for them so they don't have to always look it up. I see I can drag and drop a potion to their inventory but it looks like it is just for tracking purposes and doesn't actually show the potion's info. Maybe I'm missing something? Is there a simple way to do this or do I need to make macros and such?  Thanks in advance! Tim
Add a potion of healing in the equipment section, click on the little dot to edit it, check the "has an attack" box. This will put the potion in the attacks and spellcasting section. Edit the entry and uncheck the attack part but keep the damage. Edit the damage to do the 2d4 +4 (or whatever) healing damage type. When clicking on the potion from the attack section, it will do the healing roll.
Doug E. said: Add a potion of healing in the equipment section, click on the little dot to edit it, check the "has an attack" box. This will put the potion in the attacks and spellcasting section. Edit the entry and uncheck the attack part but keep the damage. Edit the damage to do the 2d4 +4 (or whatever) healing damage type. When clicking on the potion from the attack section, it will do the healing roll. Thanks Doug! That works great! I wish it could be easier for the players, since a lot of them are not as R20 savvy as I am (which isn't saying much :P). I guess I can just go in and add it for them, but it would be great if you could drag and drop it on your sheet and it could then just be clickable. Perhaps in the future. 
You could set up a master sheet with all the things, including macros, and give them access to it.