Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Editing macros in Warhammer FR 2nd edition character sheets

Hello, First a few considerations: We use the Warhammer FR 2nd edition character sheets with great pleasure I'm rather new to Roll20 I have a "basic" account, neither Plus nor Pro, but I would be ready to take a subscription if necessary I also play DD35 on Roll20 Coming to the point... In our WH campaign, each player runs 2 characters, and it would be really useful to see, when making a dice roll, which character took the action.   This can be achieved by selecting the character in the drop-down, but it's really not practical. In the DD35 character sheets, the attack macros, skill macros, etc. are available for modification, and it's quite easy to insert the character name in the right place (&{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{ name=@{character_name} attacks with a @{weapon1name} }} (etc.)) Is it possible to do the same customization with the WH2FR sheet?   (yes, it's possible, it's even possible to go to the Moon, says my grandmother) So, rather, how could I go about it? Thank you in advance for your help, Jean Normal 0 21 false false false FR-BE X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Edited 1614325732
Hello, Is this question in the right forum, at least?  Or should it go in Specific Use Questions & Macros Share Tips, Tricks, & Macros or Ask for Guidance - Discussion specific to the use of the Roll20 application Thank you, Jean