Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unshareable macros

Edited 1614281866
Hello - Suddenly some macros were shared in my campaign - (PowercardsMacroHelper Cast-LX) weird thing is that both my GM accounts cant unshare/delete/disable them - so every token does have 10more useless macros. (I am GM, have PRO account) How to remove them ?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I remember seeing something like this a while back.  I think it involved a 3rd party browser extension that was in use by one of the players that made their macro collection game wide.  Not sure if that is your issue, but maybe something worth checking.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Only the person who created a collections macro can edit it, regardless of use permissions. I discovered this when helping set up automation for someone else's game. Whenever possible, use a  Macro Character Sheet . If you want to make universal token actions, have them just make calls to the actual code on the Macro sheet.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You can get rid of them via the API, but I don't have an automated script for it.  If you want to PM me an invite and GM me, I can remove them or you.
Just checking that you or other GM haven't installed Power Card Macro Helper API script.  I believe it creates all these macros and recreates them if deleted.  If that's the case uninstall this script, but mantain the main Powercards script if you want to use that.
Kurt J.
Pro
API Scripter
Yes, the entire point of the PCMHelper API script is to create these macros for use by the GM and players. You can remove them from the Token Action bar by (as the GM) opening the macro and unchecking "Show as Token Action".
Kurt J. said: Yes, the entire point of the PCMHelper API script is to create these macros for use by the GM and players. You can remove them from the Token Action bar by (as the GM) opening the macro and unchecking "Show as Token Action". Yep I am aware what created them and how to unshare - but issue is that both my GM accounts cant "open" those macros to unshare them :-/